Let’s rephrase that. There is a lot of technology innovation that is slowly putting many attorneys out of business.
The content of 21st Century Attorney is truly innovative and many would say revolutionary.
Both authors, Roccy DeFrancesco, JD, and Harry Barth, JD, are committed to getting the content of their book in the hands of attorneys in need and, as such, are committed to making themselves available as speakers. Both authors have an extensive speaking background. The following are just some of the organizations they’ve spoken for:
• IN, MI, OH, CA Bar Association
• MI, OH, IN and KY CPA Societies
• California Society of CPAs
• National Society of Accountants
• CPA/Law Forum of Illinois
• Society of Financial Services Professionals
• The National Funeral Home Directors Association
• Association of American Physicians and Surgeons
• California Orthopedic Association
• The American Academy of Medical Management
• Indiana State Medical Association
• The Orthopedic Surgeon Income Symposium
• Mid-America Orthopedic Association
• Academy of Medicine, Cincinnati
• Ohio State Medical Association
• California Association of Emergency Physicians
• PAHCOM, BONES, and TXMGMA
• Vistage International
• Women Presidents’ Organization
• Young Presidents’ Organization
• Tiger 21
Both Roccy and Harry made a commitment to support their book and as such will do what they can to make themselves available to speak to State Bar Associations and local association meetings.
They are also available to speak for larger law firms who have an interest.
The topics covered during any seminar given by Roccy or Harry should count toward CLE credit (so long as an outline is submitted to the Bar with enough advanced notice).
They will both be waiving their normal speaking fees to come out and talk about how attorneys can transform their lives with the content covered in the their book.
If you would like to inquire about having Roccy or Harry speak at an upcoming Bar meeting or seminar or if you would like either to speak to your law firm, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 269-216-9978.